Expertly designed for refuelling on the move, our 225LPM Portable Pumpsets and Bladder Tanks are trusted by commercial and military customers alike for their exceptional performance, safety and reliability.
• Portable refuelling for rotary-wing and small fixed-wing aircraft
• Diesel-driven portable pump system delivering 225 litres per minute
• Fully approved for use with Avtur F34 and Jet A1 turbine fuels
• Twin coalescer filter unit and positive displacement fuelling meter
• Designed for use with supertough 5,000 to 20,000L layflat bladder tank
• 225LPM nominal flow rate via single open-line trigger nozzle or HEPC*
Held within a robust steel mounting frame, our 225LPM Portable Pumpset features Grade 304L seamed stainless steel tubing, along with stainless steel drain and instrumentation pipework.
Pump vacuum and delivery pressure gauges are glycerine filled and trimmed in stainless steel, with nickel-plated small-bore fittings. All pipework low points are equipped with a drain boss and drain plug as standard.
Compact and powerful at just 888 x 1251 x 1136mm, this portable refuelling solution draws from its bladder tank via a 4-stroke diesel engine, complete with hand-start mechanism and spark arrestor – which is also capable of running on Avtur F34 Kerosene, for increased operational flexibility.
*Refuelling performance quoted at sea level, 18°C and subject to prevailing suction and discharge conditions.
• 2" BSP male camlock adaptor suction connection and dust cap
• 2" BSP lever-operated isolating ball valve
• Single-stage self-priming centrifugal product pump
• 63mm pump vacuum pressure gauge
• 63mm pump delivery pressure gauge
• Air elimination system
• Differential pressure gauge
• Twin filter water separator vessels delivering clean dry fuel to 0.5 microns
• Thermal pressure relief system
• Stainless steel collector/flushing tank for depressurised and filter water separator vessels
• Level gauge and spring return drain valve
• Positive displacement product discharge meter with mechanical register
• 2" lever-operated discharge isolating valve
• 2" male camlock discharge connection and dust cap
• 2kg capacity BC fire extinguisher in quick-release stowage
• Hand-rewind bonding reel with 30m clear-coated cable and earthing clamp
• Earthing spike c/w 5m bonding cable
• Fuelling system P&I diagram fixed to main pumping/filtration module
• Maintenance tool kit
• 50FT 2" NB Suction Hose with Hose Unit (conforms to BS ISO1825)
• 100FT 1.5" NB Delivery Hose (conforms to BS ISO1825)
• Open-line trigger nozzle
• ISO 45 Quick Disconnect Closed-line Hose End Pressure Controller (HEPC)
• 5000L to 20,000L nominal capacity pillow/layflat bladder tank designed for use within harsh conditions worldwide (see below).
• 5,000L fuel tablet tank in 40oz urethane fabric, ideal for harsh conditions
• 4.1 x 1.7 x 0.7m, built to MIL-PRF-32233 with two 2" camlock ports
• 2" passive vent with flame arrestor
• 2" male camlock inlet/outlet & elbow
• 2" male drain outlet with 2" cap
• 2" x 3m drain hose assembly F cam x M cam
• Snap-up Berm 3.65 x 3.65 x 0.3m
Ideal for use with our 225LPM Portable Pumpset, this 5,000L aviation fuel bladder tank is expertly manufactured in the U.S., and is air-tested and hydro-tested to guarantee a flawless seal in hard-wearing 40oz urethane fabric.
Complete with 2" passive vent, camlock inlet/outlet, male drain outlet and 3m drain hose assembly, this tank is manufactured to the MIL-PRF-32233 specification to guarantee industry-leading performance, in even the harshest environments.
To find out more about Fluid Transfer Group or request a quote, complete our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch.